Bob and Sharen

Bob and Sharen

Monday, July 7, 2008

July 7th 2008

Monday, July 7, 2008

July 7th2008

Well, another busy day!! Shannon had a vet appointment today. She had to get her shots and while there she decided to urinate on the floor. I was mortified!! She never does that. So the vet said maybe she has UTI, so she tested her for that and it was perfect. Well we found out she is starting her heat cycle.
Then while we were planting MORE BEANS, Ron, the chief of Police, stopped in and said he needed another German Shepherd as his just died of cancer. So at least we could tell him of Shannon. So now he has to wait until November, 4 months until he can take a puppy home.
Yes, Bob is planting more beans, 3 LONG ROWS. He is just thinking of the future, I know, so I'm trying. My mom is the green thumb, not me. But Bob is really enjoying working in the garden. I like looking at it.!! I'm terrible. I have a wonderful Husband.
I'll have to take a picture of my garden so my mom can see it. OK, MOM??

No comments: