Bob and Sharen

Bob and Sharen

Sunday, July 6, 2008

July 4th

We had a nice July 4th. I had went over Julie's to get pictures of the pups and after we were done DJ wanted to come home with me , so I brought him back with me. He kept saying Hamburger so we stopped at Wendy's to get him one, then on home. He was really good while I was putting pictures of the pups online. He even followed me around while I was taking care of the dogs, feeding and cleaning all 11 of them right now.
Around 7:00, Julie came, so we had a small cook out our selfs , since the,"guys", are out on lake Erie fishing. We then went to look for where they were having fireworks and found cars starting to line up along the highway, and sure enough we found out we were right, A HOUR AND A HALF LATER!!!!!! They were worth the wait as they were beautiful.
I should of got some pictures.

No comments: