Time is Almost Over
Time is almost over, it’s nearly over. Jesus is ready to call us home.
He’s waiting on the Father, to tell Him it’s time , Son
Go call your children, to come on Home.
1. Oh, to be with Jesus and all the saints before us, to sing His praises
To our wonderful Lord. Oh, praise our Redeemer, We’ll shout and sing forever, to our King Eternal, the Great I Am.
2. Oh, how I love Him, how I adore Him. My, Blessed Saviour , my, Morning Star. He’s done so much for me, He’s always been there, He is my everything, My, all in all!
3. Worthy, the Lamb, He is. He spilt His blood for all, so we can come to Him, just as we are. We’re so unworthy, of His grace and mercy, but He intercedes for us, because He cares.
4. He’s reaching out to all, Oh, please accept His call. He wants all to come when He takes His Bride home. He will not push or shove, He gently pleads and calls, and shows His nail scarred hands, for He say’s, “Please come.”
Back to chorus;
James 5: 7-8
7) Be patient, therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord, Behold, the husbandman waited for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until He receives the early and latter rain.
8) Be ye also patient, stablish your hearts, for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh.
August 15, 2011