Bob and Sharen

Bob and Sharen

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hot and Rainy July

It's a warm and dreary day, but good to be alive because Jesus is alive and reigning.
I have my son, Bruce's 2 dog's. So I have 3 German shepherds in the house, as one of Bruce's is Black, the sister of my black one, Jewel, plus precious Ruby, My favorite. Two totally black and one Black and tan. Bruce and Ashley's other dog is part Beagle so I put her down with our Beagles and with Hellman's ( Our Pastor and wife) Beagle too. What fun!!!!!
I had to unload a generator from off a Yellow transportation truck with the tractor, then later I had to load a disk to a trailer. I was nervous about it but I made it.
Then a Beagle kept getting out of the pen. I would fix it and she would find another place. She literately bites the pen and pulls it. She had a couple of chickens up a tree.
We are excited as Bruce and Ashley are finally going to have their baby that they have been waiting for. I'm trying to get the ticker on. Number 5 grandchild. Our family is growing. Maybe this will be a girl after 4 boys?????????????
Pictures will be coming as soon as I figure everything out on here.

No comments: