Bob and Sharen

Bob and Sharen

Saturday, November 5, 2011

This world is not my home

                                                                                                       Romans 12:1-2



1. I beseech you therefore, brethern, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, accepted unto God, which is your reasonable service.
2. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye prove what is that good and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
 


I am just a pilgrim and a stranger passing through through this world.. I have an eternal home that I am longing and looking for, where my Heavenly Father , and all the blood washed are gathered togethered, enjoying the time of their lives." It will be worth it all when we see Jesus." What a grand and wonderful day it'll be!!


1. Do I worry more what people think of me or what Jesus thinks of me?
2. Does my talk talk more loudly then my walk talks?
3. Do I spend my days and nights in tune with Jesus?
4. Does my heart desire, long to sit at His feet and spend time with Him?
5. Does my life and conversation adorn the gospel of Jesus Christ?
6. Have I made the most of my precious time, as far as I had light, strength, and opportunity?
7. Do I want more of Jesus then the pleasures of this world?
8. If any despise me, do I like them the worse for it?
9. Am I dead to all desires of praise?
10. Does others see Jesus in me? 


"What a day that'll be when my Jesus I shall see!"  Home coming day is almost here. I am ready to move!  UP,UP, UP, AND AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TO MY BRAND NEW HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: