Bob and Sharen

Bob and Sharen

Friday, January 23, 2009

Sheyanne is Home!!











Sheyanne is finally home, along with her heart monitor, but she is doing well. We are really enjoying her, as she along with Ashley, will stay with us for a few weeks. The monitor went off a few times last night but nothing serious. Ashley, Austin and I had to have CPR training plus the monitor training before we could bring her home. I sure hope we never have to use CPR!!! Here are pictures of her and Ashley today. 1-22-09

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a precious little bundle...You are blessed. She is super tiny, but looks like her mom might be pretty little too! God Bless you all! mm

Daniel and Regina said...

So cute. She changes every time I see her or pic of her. She looks really good.

Daniel and Regina said...

for a caption for the picture of Bruce. "It's ok to smile" :)He must be a proud daddy.

Down Blueberry Lane said...

I didn't realize you had a blog until today.

Sheyanne is a cutie, I really like the pictures of her peaking out of the blanket.

I am sure you are excited to have a little girl in the house.